Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have an only child. No, we’re not having more kids. We had one on purpose. Sometimes, I feel guilty that she doesn’t have a sibling, but most of the time I don’t. I feel lucky that she gets all of our time and attention. Plus, now that we’re involved in sports, I see families struggling to get all of their kids to practice and games and I don’t have to worry about it.
2. I’m married to my best friend’s ex-boyfriend’s best friend. We all went to high school together. She dated the guy for 3 years, but I never really knew my husband. I was even good friends with her ex-boyfriend and knew his other friends. It wasn’t until I graduated from college that another mutual friend introduced us and the rest is history.
3. I hate flying. I know planes are safer than cars, but they make me nervous. Every time I fly, I have to remind myself that one of my best friends used to be a flight attendant and flew multiple times a day without crashing.
4. I love a good Midwestern or Southern accent. I could listen to Matthew McConaughey speak all day long. (Just don’t tell my husband. Lol!)
5. I love watching The Mindy Project. My best friend once told me that if we both hadn’t gotten married and had kids, she could imagine we would be a lot like Mindy. Well, I’d be Mindy and she would be my best friend. I’m still not quite sure if that was a compliment or not.
Skylee @ The Night Girl
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Pooja @ Dreamy Romance Book Blog