I’ve been tagged by the wonderful Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser for the Real Neat Blog Award. If you haven’t already you should go check out her blog because it’s Real Neat. Thanks, Amy!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you & create 7 new ones
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1.Who is your favourite book/film/tv show character?
My favorite book character is Kate from Bright Side by Kim Holden.
My favorite film character is Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect 1 & 2.
2. If you could choose to meet any famous person (alive or dead), who would you choose and why?
This is a hard one. It all depends on how you define famous. If it’s a celebrity, I would pick either Ed Sheeran or Britney Spears. If it was someone outside of the celebrity category, I would pick Hillary Clinton.
3. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Be honest.
Yes and no. I truly enjoyed reading the series. I watched the movies. I’m just not obsessed with it. I credit that to the fact I was not a kid/teenager when I read them.
4. If you could live in any time period which would you choose?
I’m good with the here and now. I like toilets, running water, grocery stores, cars and being able to vote.
5. E-readers or physical books?
I like both, but I prefer my Kindle. It’s a matter of convenience, cost effectiveness and less hand/arm fatigue.
6. What’s the last film you went to see at the cinema?
The last movie I saw at the theater was Pitch Perfect 2. I tried to go see Magic Mike XXL with my friend Jaime for fun, but the dang thing was sold out. It was on a Tuesday night at 7:30 pm 2 weeks after the movie came out. I’m not sure what was up with that. 😦
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What would your ideal life be like?
5 years is going to go crazy fast. Once you have kids, time seriously flies by. I swear it was just 1996. (Oh goodness, I might just be dating myself here!) I’m going to take a guess and say I won’t be a stay at home mom anymore. I’ll be working, still taking my 12-year-old daughter to soccer practice, worrying about her friends/boys, and hopefully I’ll still be reading a bunch.
- If you could tell me one book to read, what would it be and why?
- Who is your favorite musician/band/singer right now and what is your favorite song by them?
- Munchkins or Oompa loompas?
- If you could visit/tour one destination, where would you go and what would you see?
- Drive the car or be the passenger?
- Be honest, are you a fan of the Twilight Saga?
- What’s the book to movie adaptation you’re excited for the most in 2015-2016?
And now I nominate the following blogs for The Real Neat Blog Award:
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Ally @ I Wuv Books
Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Paige @ Page by Paige
Skylee @ The Night Girl
Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner
(Feel free to ignore if you’ve already received this award.)