I was recently nominated by the lovely Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard for an interesting award called the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I appreciate her taking the time to nominate A Novel Glimpse. It’s always nice to feel the love from fellow bloggers. If you haven’t already, check out her blog. It’s amazing! Thanks, Giselle! 🙂
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
1. I’ve lived in Washington state all but 2-1/2 years of my life when I went to college at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. Of all those years in Washington, I’ve lived within a 12 mile radius. What can I say, I love the Pacific Northwest. And being sandwiched between the cities of Seattle and Tacoma is really cool.
2. I love 80’s music. It always puts me in a happy mood. I used to make my friends play the game (I made up) 80’s music trivia with me. They would name random 80’s songs and make me tell them who sang them. I always won. 😉
3. I went to junior high and high school with my husband and knew of him but never really talked to him. In fact, my best friend dated his best friend for 3 years and we maybe all hung out two or three times in a large group. It wasn’t until after college that I “met” him. It’s made it a little awkward for our best friends that dated all those years ago.
4. I never played soccer growing up but I always wished I did. Now, I’m getting to live playing soccer through my daughter. Don’t worry, no pressure on her.
5. I tap danced for from Kindergarten to my Junior year of high school. I wasn’t amazing but I was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I had some rockin’ dance costumes. Fishnets when fishnets weren’t cool.
6. I hate doing dishes. I even have a dishwasher and I hate putting the clean dishes away. I feel like I do dishes every day. I’m so over it. Laundry is almost as bad. Ah, the joys of being an adult.
7. If I had to go back in time and do everything over, I would make (almost) all of the same choices. I would still make the ones that hurt or broke my heart because it’s all lead me to where I am today. I love my life.
Dimple @ enthrallingdimple
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Jordyn @ J. Bookish
Page @ Page by Paige
Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner