Thank you to Arec @ Rainy Thursdays for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t, hop on over to Arec’s blog on books, video games and all things nerdy. 🙂
Show the award on your blog
Thank the person that has nominated you.
Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
- I just got a sewing machine and I can’t wait to use it. I haven’t sewn since I was about 11 years old.
- I’m way behind on my reading right now. It’s kind of stressing me out. But I keep telling myself reading is for fun.
- I have a 12-year-old Beagle named Bailey. She’s white with black spots like a cow. But her head is brown like most Beagles.
- I’m in love with Adele’s song Hello right now. I could listen to it over and over again.
- I volunteer once a week in my daughter’s second grade class. I have the utmost respect for teachers of small children. I could not hang out with 20-30 kids all day, let alone try to teach them
- I have a love-hate relationship with the Disney Channel.
- I think contestants on The Voice should pick the girl coach (Gwen this season) because everyone always picks Blake, Pharrel or Adam. I think there’s a better chance of going farther on the girl’s team. At least to start the season. 😉
I don’t know who has/hasn’t done this, so feel free to ignore it if you want!
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Carrie @ reading is my superpower
Dimple @ enthrallingdimple
Erika & Miedjel @ partnersinbooks
Jane @ greenish bookshelf
Jess @ Princessica of Books
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Jordyn @ J. Bookish
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Kristy @ Kristy Reads
Michelle @ Mishi-Reads
Paige @ Page by Paige
Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner
Syc @ The Lit(erature) Mermaid