Note: If you’re not mature reader (let’s go with 17+), then this post probably isn’t for you. Dare to Seduce is an adult contemporary romance and my song choices are mature.
Soundtrack Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Erin @ The Hardcover Lover. It’s a way to relate songs to books.
Here are the guidelines:
- You can use The Hardcover Lover’s image or make one of your own
- Please link The Hardcover Lover somewhere in your post
- Create a soundtrack or mini-soundtrack for your chosen book
- Add your name to the link-up tool so others can find and read your post
- Leave a comment on The Hardcover Lover’s blog post
Umm…I feel a little scandalous picking this book and the music to go with it because it’s definitely more of an erotic romance. I couldn’t help it, though. Picking the songs was just too funny.
A song that you think goes well with the beginning of your chosen book:
“I’m just a bachelor…looking for a partner…” Yeah, the beginning of this book is basically the main characters hooking up.
A song you think fits a character in your chosen book:
Max might as well have sang George Michael’s I Want Your Sex to Lucy the minute he reconnected with her.
I couldn’t resist picking another song for Max: Color Me Badd’s I Wanna Sex You Up was just too good of a song choice to pass up!
A song that represents a relationship in your chosen book:
Lucy and Max…
A song that fits the ending of the book:
Love Me Like You Do is a good song to describe Lucy and Max’s love for each other.
And that’s a wrap.