1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
1. I’m not a big fan of snow. I don’t really like to be cold and it makes me nervous to drive in it.
2. My husband makes fun of me for watching “teenager” T.V. shows. It started when I got hooked on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, continued when I loved Glee and still goes on now that I like to watch Scream Queens. (Hey, I need a way to feel younger!)
3. I don’t like a lot of white, creamy foods. I hate sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise. I do like whipped cream, though!
4. I love volunteering in my daughter’s classroom and getting to meet all of the kids she talks about.
5. I used to scrapbook a lot. I haven’t for the past year or so and I’m so far behind! I’m considering slapping my un-scrapped photos into albums just to be done with it.
6. I once yelled “I love me!” when accidentally turning the wrong direction down a one-way street in Bellingham, Washington. Luckily, it was a Sunday and no one was driving down the street. My best friend thought it was so funny that saying “I love me” is still our thing.
7. When I was a kid, my mom signed me up for both calligraphy and sewing lessons. I haven’t done either of those things since. I am going to try sewing again soon, though.
I’m going to nominate some blogs I’ve recently started following:
Feel free to ignore the nomination if you’ve already done it before or don’t like to participate in awards or tags. 😉