Day One: List Your Favorite Things About Christmas
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Favorite Things:
- Spending time with my extended family: my parents, sister and her family, my husband’s families.
- Christmas music playing everywhere you go (Sorry to my retail friends that have to listen to it all month!).
- The giving tree at my daughter’s school. I love being able to giveback to students at my daughter’s school.
- Being Santa. I never knew this could be so much fun. I only have a year or two left of this.
- Christmas decorations. They just make everything look happy.
- Christmas cookies. YUM.
- School holiday performances.
- Holiday television specials.
I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff but I need to save things for the next 11 days!
Annemieke @ A Dance with Books
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts