Day Six: Share a Fond Childhood Christmas Memory
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
A Fond Childhood Christmas Memory
When my family would go to my Grandma Faye’s for Christmas as a kid, my grandma would have huge, round ice cream tubs filled with different kinds of homemade cookies she would make. They were so yummy!
Another memory is of all of my cousins and I dying for the adults to open their gifts because we took turns opening gifts, starting with the oldest to youngest.
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
Maren @ The Worn Bookmark
Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Review
*I know some of you might have already been tagged by other people by now since this goes 12 days! It’s going to be hard to keep track! 🙂