Day Eight: Share a Local Christmas Tradition in Your Town or Country
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
A Local Christmas Tradition
Hmmm… There a ton of Christmas traditions in the Pacific Northwest and United States. One of the big ones is tree lightings. My family has been to the Christmas tree lighting in Seattle at Macy’s, Milton’s tree lighting, Edgewood’s tree lighting and Enumclaw’s tree lighting.
Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
Kelly @ Stellar Scrutiny Book Blog
*It’s Day 8, so if you’ve already been tagged in this fun challenge, I’m sorry!