Day Eleven: What Was Your Favorite Childhood Christmas Present
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Favorite Childhood Christmas Present
Wow. It’s been so long that there are really only a couple of presents I can even remember from my youth. It pains me to admit that.
The first one was when I was 6. It was the year the Cabbage Patch Kids came out. I got one under the tree from Santa. I didn’t like the name she came with so I renamed her Mary Jane. Of course I had no clue what Mary Jane is another name for! I’m sure my parents got a good laugh out of that.
This isn’t the exact doll I had, but pretty close. Same type of hair but different clothes.
The other gift I remember getting was in fourth grade (I remember by the hideous hairstyle I had then!). My cousin gave me Whitney Houston’s Whitney. It was the first tape (Yes, once again I’m dating myself by admitting it was a cassette tape!) I ever owned.
Arec @ Rainy Thursdays
Nicole @ awayinneverland
*It’s Day 11, so if you’ve already been tagged in this fun challenge, I’m sorry!