Honestly, I would be a little creeped out if an actual person was left under my tree. And I would be even more creeped out if it was a fictional character because that character came out of the author’s brain! I know, I know. It’s a hypothetical question. Still, I feel like I can’t pick a guy because what would my husband think? So, I’m going with Kate from Bright Side. I wanna be besties!
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
I like to ask for books I wouldn’t necessarily buy myself, like hardbacks or ones I would normally get from the library.
4. It’s Secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Um…. The invisibility cloak?
5. You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
My choice will probably seem a bit weird to the younger crowd, but I would want to hang out with the cast and characters of This Is Where I Leave You. One, the book cracked me up. Two, this is an amazing cast! Tina Fey! Jason Batman! Jane Fonda! Kathryn Hahn! Rose Byrn! Connie Brittan! Dax Shepard! Need I say more?
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
First of all, the roof is a dangerous place, people! Stay off the roof!
I’m going with one of Daenerys’ dragons from the Song of Fire and Ice series by George RR Martin.
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
- Kate (Bright Side)
- Gus (Bright Side)
- Keller (Bright Side)
- All of the other Bright Side characters
- Colleen (Waiting on You)
- Connor (Waiting on You)
- The Harkness Hockey Team and friends (The Ivy Years series)
That wasn’t really 10 but oh well.
8. What character would make a good Santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
I’m picking Gus from Bright Side. His surfer slang would be hilarious and he’s just such an upbeat dude.