1. TAG THE CREATOR (ABBIELU @ CAFE BOOK BEAN)
2. HAVE FUN ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.
3. TAG 5-10 PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THE FUN.
4. THANK & LING THOSE WHO TAG YOU.
5. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE RULES!
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE TAGGED TO PARTICIPATE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASON’S GREADINGS!
1) FAVORITE BOOK/S TO READ DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
My favorite holiday reads are from Brenda Novak’s Whiskey Creek series. Each year she puts out a holiday book in the series.
2) TELL US YOUR BEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY.
I don’t know if it’s the best, but the Christmas when my daughter was 4, she was actually sleeping in Christmas morning. We needed her to get up and open presents, so my husband yelled “Ho! Ho! Ho!” up the stairs. She woke up and came running down. She’s 7 now, but she still believes and swears she saw Santa. (Notice how the story has gone from hearing him to actually seeing him?)
3) FAVORITE FICTIONAL WINTER WONDERLAND?
Fool’s Gold, California sounds like a fun place to be during the holidays. There’s always a fun festival and exciting things going on.
4). SNOW MAN OR SNOW ANGEL?
Both! You have to do both if it snows here.
5) WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY MOVIE?
6) IF YOU COULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE (FICTION OR NON-FICTION,) WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
You know, I like spending the holidays with my family. So wherever they are is where I want to be.
7) WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UNDER THE MISTLETOE?
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOT HOLIDAY DRINK?
Hot apple cider
9) WHAT AUTHOR FROM ANY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CUP WITH?
The list is endless, but I would start with Colleen Hoover, Beth Flynn, Kim Holden, Ginger Scott…
10) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU HOPING SANTA WILL BRING YOU?
LET THE TAGGING BEGIN:
Analee @ Book Snacks
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Dimple @ enthrallingdimple
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts