Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For
The First Half of 2016. Here are the releases that I can’t wait for this upcoming year.
1. Nine Minutes #3 by Beth Flynn
There’s no title, book cover or blurb yet for the third book in this amazing series, but here’s a picture from Beth Flynn’s Twitter account for a photo shoot for the album cover.
2. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
3. Never Never Part 3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
4. The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy
5. Appealed (The Legal Briefs #3) by Emma Chase
6. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
7. Just Kiss Me by Rachel Gibson
8. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
Yet another book without a cover or description, but I don’t care! CoHo writes it, I read it. The less I know, the better actually.
9. Under the Lights (The Field Party # 2) by Abbi Glines
10. Kick Back (Kick Lannigan #2) by Chelsea Cain
Are you waiting for any of these, too? What books are on your 2016 wish list?