Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top
Ten Twelve Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List.
As I’ve mentioned before, I buddy read with an awesome group of people on Goodreads. We’ve decided that we’re going to buddy read the books on Huffington Post’s Oh, You Little Heartbreaker! The Ultimate List of Ugly Cry Novels this year. I’ve already read several over the past couple of years (Bright Side, Mud Vein, Left Drowning, Me Before You, When it Rains and Hopeless) and they’re some of my all-time favorite books. So my list for this week is made up of the books I haven’t read on the list. You’ll be seeing reviews for these books throughout 2016.
1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
2. Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
3. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
4. Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy
5. Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
6. Carnage by Leslie Jones
7. Against All Odds by Angie McKeon
8. Playing in the Rain by Jane Harvey-Berrick
9. The Summer Remains by Seth King
10. 120 Days by M. Stratton
11. Give Me Yesterday by K. Webster & Elle Christensen
12. Swelter by Nina G. Jones
Have you read any of these books already? Am I going to be sobbing all year?