1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
There a ton of great pairs/groups out there, but my favorite all-time friendship is Kate and Gus from Bright Side. I loved the relationship they had.
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grown up with?
I think growing up with the Garrett family would have been so much fun!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
I have a feeling I would be competitive with Charlie and her brothers.
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Kate, for sure! She has an effortless beach girl style.
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
I think Colleen O’Roarke would be a fun friend to do something rebellious with.
6. Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want.)
I think Connor O’Roarke would be a great big brother to have.
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
It’s like a broken record… I would pick Kate again. Her sunny disposition would be helpful.
8. The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Inej. She’s stealthy, quiet and seems to keep all of Kaz’s secrets.
9. More than friends: Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Beau. He seems like a great guy who is supportive, kind, hot and fun.
Amy @ Curiouser and Curiouser
Carrie @ reading is my superpower
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Jordyn @ J.Bookish
Paige @ Page by Paige
Sky @ Bookish Night
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts