I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award in the past, but I was recently nominated again by Caron @ Diminishing Thoughts. I always find it fun to answer other blogger’s random questions, so I decided to go ahead and accept the nomination again.
Thank you, Caron! It was an honor to be nominated by you. 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions of your own.
1. What inspires you?
So many things inspire me: music, art, a book with an inspirational message, quotes, my friends, people who do amazing and selfless things.
2. Who’s your favorite character in a book (not necessarily your favorite book)?
Hmm…This past year it’s been Kate from Bright Side. (It’s one of those books with an inspirational message.) I’m still waiting for another character to come along and affect me the same way.
3. What got you started on reading?
My mom. She was a grade school teacher for 30+ years. She taught me the importance of reading in life.
4. Who is your bookish role model (author/blogger/etc)?
I don’t know if I have just one. There are so many authors who inspire me with their creativity and beautiful writing ability. I wish I could be so creative! As for blogger, I like to think every one of you inspires me. Each of you have a little trait that I wish I had.
5. If your favourite book were a sandwich, what sandwich would it be (name your favourite book too)?
I hate it when people make me choose my favorite book because it changes yearly. If you read my blog regularly, you know I’m going to pick Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn. The sandwich would be called Cook’s Surprise because it’s all about the surprise twists and turns with this book.
6. If you could choose one book world to live in, what would it be?
I would definitely want to live in Kate and Gus’ Bright Side world. I love their laid back attitudes and lifestyle.
7. Favourite TV show based off a book (or vice versa)?
I don’t have one. I don’t think I watch a TV show based off a book right now. I do want to check out Shadowhunters and The Magician at some point, though.
8. What is your favorite genre?
Romance. If I had to narrow it down even further, I’d say New Adult.
9. Bookstore or library?
Honestly, bookstore. But realistically, library.
10. What was the last book you read?
Appealed by Emma Chase
11. Preferred reading spot and/or position?
The recliner in my family room. So comfy!
Who gets to answer my questions:
I’m going to pick some bloggers I have recently started following for this award…
Kelly @ The Bookshelf Blog
Brittany @ The Dream Carrier
Charlotte @ Upon My Desk
Claire @ Blankslaters
Sara Beth @ Life, Love and Writing
Louise @ Louise Loves Books
CK @ CK’s Reading Corner
Chelsie @ Chelsie’s Book Addiction
Liz @ Cover to Cover
Ali @ Arctic Books
Marlee @ A Little Book Corner
My Questions For You:
1. Have you ever named a child, pet, car or anything else after a book character? If so, what was the name and from which book? If not, do you want to?
2. If your favorite book was being made into a movie, who would you cast as the characters?
3. If you could co-author a book with someone, who would it be? What would your book be about?
4. Would you rather read your favorite book over and over again or read as many “2 star” books as you want?
5. What is the book you learned the most from?
6. If you could rename yourself, what you name you?
7. What celebrity do people say you look like?
8. If you could relive any time period in your life, what would it be?
9. If you could be a part of any fictional family, whose would it be?
10. Do you like participating in book tags and awards? Why or why not?
11. Tell me the most interesting thing about yourself.