A big thank you to Lila @ The Bookkeepers Secrets for tagging me in The Playlist Shuffle Tag. I love music and I’ve been enjoying reading everyone’s playlists for this tag. You can find Lila’s playlist here.
My dilemma prior to completing this tag was which music source to hit shuffle on. Do I pull out my old school iPod Nano that I still use to listen to music in my house (I haven’t downloaded new music in a couple of years) or do I choose Spotify on my phone? Decisions are the worst! So, because I was curious, I decided to do both. They turned out so random.
Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
- In The Dark – DEV
- Always – Erasure
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
- Primitive – Richard Vission, Luciana
- I See Fire – Ed Sheeran
- House Party – Sam Hunt
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- Dancing On My Own – Robyn
- We Run the Night – Havana Brown, Pitbull
- Just Give Me a Reason – Pink, Nate Ruess
- Till It Hurts – Yellow Claw, Ayden
- You Can Do It – Ice Cube
- Na Na – Trey Songz
- She’s Gone – One Drop
- Pray to God – Calvin Harris, HAIM
- The Boys of Summer – Don Henley
- Oh L’Amour – Erasure
- Lucky – Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat
- Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
- Out from Under – Britney Spears
- Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
- I Got 5 On It – Luniz
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Say Something – A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
- Feel Your Love – Kim Sozzi
- Starships – Pentatonix
- Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Rey
- Ready or Not – Fugees
- Let’s Get Down – Tony! Toni! Toné!
- And We Danced – Macklemore
Now it’s your turn! I tag:
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Claire @ Art and Soul
Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Jordyn @ J.Bookish
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts