I was nominated by the lovely Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secrets for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should! You can read some interesting facts about her in her One Lovely Blog Award post here. Thank you for the nomination, Lila!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My first car was a silver Plymouth Acclaim. It’s the same thing as a Dodge Spirit. Very uncool. I really wanted a Honda Civic or Prelude.
- The first thing my college roommate asked me when we met was if I was going to rush a sorority…because I was blonde. I think she was hoping for the room to herself. We’re still friends.
- I hate flying on airplanes. I have to constantly remind myself that my best friend used to be a flight attendant and flew multiple times a day with no problems.
- I should be cleaning my house right now because I’m throwing a birthday party for my daughter tomorrow, but I’m internetting instead.
- I love photos. I put up as many as I can around my house. I think I might be officially out of wall space to add more. I love looking at the smiling faces of people I love and remembering amazing moments.
- I’m addicted to listening to Sam Hunt right now. I can’t get enough of his country-rap style. It reminds me a lot of Ed Sheeran. I’m also obsessed with his music.
- The household chore I dislike the most is loading/unloading the dishwasher. I feel like I do it everyday. Laundry is a close second. The folding/hanging up part sucks.
I’m going to go ahead and tag some newer to me bloggers. I’ve been enjoying reading their posts. If you’ve already been nominated or just don’t want to do it, feel free to ignore. 😉
Chelsea @ Books for Thought
Sarina @ Cookie Break
Kelly @ Kelly’s Rambles
Jamila @ Heartscent Reads
Maria @ Big City Bookworm
Lisa @ Remarkably Lisa
Jacob @ That’s So Jacob
Caroline @ A Novel Romance
Melissa @ In A Bookish World
T.K. @ Read It or Not Reviews